Patient Survey Made Easy With The Survey Software InfoWiz®
Conduct Sucessfully Patient Surveys
What are the purposes of patient surveys?
The patients’ priorities and expectations can very much differ from those of the service providers. A seriously conducted patient survey enables a better understanding of the patient perspective and offers following advantages:
- Information and additional suggestions from the patients’ point of view
- Detailed feedbacks on treatments or new therapies
- Improvement of the daily working procedures
- Optimization of working processes
- Signal of quality in the surgery
- Increase of confidence building between the doctor and the patient
How does the Survey Software InfoWiz® work?
The survey software InfoWiz® is the cost-effective and innovative survey tool to analyze patient satisfaction, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction etc. InfoWiz® manages in a most simplest way the complete process from creating a questionnaire, collecting the answers up to displaying sound and comprehensive statistical analyses by mouse click.
The most important features and advantages of the survey software InfoWiz®:
- Simply creating of questionnaires in order to conduct patient surveys and employee surveys (online and on paper).
- The list of questions and the scope of the survey can individually be defined.
- Paper questionnaires can directly by printed in a clear standard layout. Due to existing templates no time-consuming graphical designing is necessary.
- Online questionnaires can directly be integrated into your existing website and/or be dispatched by e-mail. Online questionnaires enable an automated import of the responses and no manual data entry is needed.
- Detailed and comprehensive statistical analyses can be retrieved at any time by mouse click. As for example segmentation of the target group by privat patients, self-paying patients etc. , set up filters on certain departments or therapies or analyze the data by a certain time period.
Numerous companies rely on the survey software InfoWiz® in order to optimize their decision-making processes (see testimonials). Furthermore, the questionnaire software InfoWiz® is also strategically used by well-known companies within the context of the ISO certification.