Employee Surveys Made Easy!
What Is The Purpose Of An Employee Survey?
An employee survey can be an import information source of the working atmosphere, of important working procedures, the employees’ identification with the company and the lived corporate culture. Make use of the advantage to identify already today weak points in order to take the right measures before the weaknesses have an negative effect on the operating result.
A seriously conducted employee survey provides insights about:
- Employee satisfaction
- Working atmosphere
- Corporate culture
- Employees’ identification with the company
- Possible weak points
- Employee loyality
and offers the following advantages:
- Improvement of the working atmosphere
- Optimization of the working processes
- Higher level of customer orientation
- Support of human resources development
- Promotion of the dialogue between top management and employee level
- Improvement of the internal communication and cooperation
- Employee motivation
- Increase of employee satisfaction
- Identification with the company
- Presentation of suggestions for improvement and employee ideas
How does the survey software InfoWiz® work?
The survey software InfoWiz® manages in a most simplest way the complete process from creating a questionnaire, collecting the answers up to displaying sound and comprehensive statistical analyses by mouse click.
- Easy-to-use survey software to create a questionnaire for your employee survey for online surveys or surveys on paper.
- Paper questionnaires can directly by printed in a clear standard layout. Due to existing templates no time-consuming graphical designing is necessary.
- Online questionnaires can directly be integrated into your existing website and/or be dispatched by e-mail. Online questionnaires enable an automated import of the answers and no manual data entry is needed.
- The list of questions and scope of the survey can individually be defined.
- Detailed and comprehensive statistical analyses can be retrieved at any time by mouse click. As for example segmentation of the target group by departments (sales, controlling, marketing, support etc.) or definition of filters, setting of temporal comparison and many more informative evaluations.
The essential steps of a successful employee survey are presented in this slideshow:
Numerous innovative companies rely on the survey software InfoWiz® in order to optimize their decision-making processes (see testimonials). Furthermore, the questionnaire software InfoWiz® is also strategically used by well-known companies within the context of the ISO certification. The software comes with a sample questionnaire employee survey in the four languages German, English, French and Italian. This sample questionnaire can individually be amended with company-specific questions.